Fox gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best site for opinions and news about the world of gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Multiplayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foxer
Admin

Mass Effect Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Multiplayer   Mass Effect Multiplayer EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 pm

As my first review for the forum and one of the biggest I have decided to do it justice
So I will review Mass Effect 3 in 2 parts: Single Player and Multiplayer
So for part 1 the Mulitiplayer

The Multiplayer is pretty good and better than most people thought it was going to be
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer puts you in a squad (1 - 4 Players) and you try to survive 11 Waves of enemies on 6 different map (Now 8 due to free DLC)
The Multiplayer is well executed and the maps are varied and different. They are suited to all types of play.

The Multiplayer ties into the single player due to when you level up your character to LVL20 you can import him or him into the single player to gain War assets (Read Single Player for info) and to increase your Global readiness (highest 100%).

Despite some good gameplay and good execution there have been times when the EA Servers have dropped out or the game has gliched after dieing making character walk on air and infinitely falling.

I give the Multiplayer a 9/10.

Your fox of gaming
Foxer

Back to top Go down
https://foxgaming.forumotion.com

Mass Effect Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1